Optimal maintenance starts with strong best practices
Why should you participate?
- Because you’re proud of what your team has realised in your company
- Because you want to get the word out about your technical service, team and company
- Because you want to include your employees and make them proud of their work
- Because our jury can show you new ways to improve your company
- Because you want to give your team a nice incentive
Procedure of the competition
- Apply before March 1, 2020
- Participation is free
- Our jury will select 3 finalists on March 30, 2020
- Each finalist will prepare a presentation of 30 minutes, to be presented during the Asset Performance 4.0 Conference
- During the award show on June 11, 2020, the winner will be announced
What can you win?
- A trophy for the winner and a certificate for all finalists
- For each winner, a bonus worth € 500, which you can use to pamper your team. The incentive will be decided on mutual agreement. You can buy t-shirts, organise a dinner, or give gift certificates.
- Significant and positive media attention in the specialized press for you, your team, your company and the innovation or best practices you apply
- An interesting networking dinner with the other finalists and the jury
The 2019 finalists were ...
Life cycle planning and long term asset programs
Aquafin wants to increase the reliability of pumping stations, plants and networks via risk-based maintenance, together with a long term plan for renovations and replacements.
Preventing unforeseen failures with the Motion Amplification camera : WINNER
The main driver of this improvement project is the reliability of extruders in the finishing department. Thanks to a combination of Root Cause Analysis and the Motion Amplification Camera, Arlanxeo can now get to the roots of unpredictable failures.
Implementing a reliability policy
With this project, NLMK wants to break the recurring circle of short-term breakdowns and go to the roots of the problems, so they can cut back the failure time and increase the working ratio.