A technical team can make or break your company
Getting excellent results would not be possible without a strong maintenance team. Excited to know what makes a great team? And how you can implement this knowledge in your company? With this award we put the people behind maintenance in the spotlights.
Why should you participate?
- Because you’re proud of what your team has realised in your company
- Because you want to get the word out about your technical service, team and company
- Because you want to include your employees and make them proud of their work
- Because our jury can show you new ways to improve your company
- Because you want to give your team a nice incentive
Procedure of the competition
- Apply before March 1, 2020
- Participation is free
- Our jury will select 3 finalists on March 30, 2020
- Each finalist will prepare a presentation of 30 minutes, to be presented during the Asset Performance 4.0 Conference
- During the award show on June 11, 2020, the winner will be announced
What can you win?
- A trophy for the winner and a certificate for all finalists
- For each winner, a bonus worth € 500, which you can use to pamper your team. The incentive will be decided on mutual agreement. You can buy t-shirts, organise a dinner, or give gift certificates.
- Significant and positive media attention in the specialized press for you, your team, your company and the innovation or best practices you apply
- An interesting networking dinner with the other finalists and the jury
The 2019 finalists were ...
Towards a centralized maintenance service
Bionerga’s various maintenance teams merged into one service last year. Better organisation, planning and work preparation were the spearheads. They will be happy to explain to you how they have successfully completed this process of change.
Telecom technical team
Fluvius is proud of its technical team because they all work together and go the extra mile when needed. The teamspirit is high: if someone needs help, everyone will put in a little effort. Together they are proud that they are the third biggest telecom-network in Flanders.
Maintenance team : WINNER
The maintenance team at Imec has succeeded in implementing new systems in the day-to-day maintenance work. They also do in-house trainings, which are much appreciated. And: they no longer resist change. The result? The teamspirit is on an all-time high, they work more efficiently and are extremely motivated.